We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 562-372-4147,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the California Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as California departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable California and Long Beach
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Hello! Welcome! We're the #1 wildlife removal and control company in the metropolitan area, and not just for one year - three years on the trot! Why? Because we're great at what we do - we've got ten years of experience to back our family-run business, and we use only the very best and state-of-the-art tools and equipment to help get those wild animals out, and keep them out. We do things in a really humane way too - no poisons ever used here. We like to do things the safe and humane way, using exclusion devices and methods to get those animals out, and then sealing up the holes so that they can't get back in again. Our 32-point inspection service will soon point out those big gaps that you're not seeing, but we can fix all of that for you. We'll also sort out any damage that the wild animal will have left behind too - chewing wiring, dug-out lawns, and dirty / damaged / bacteria-infested attic insulation, for example. We'll get rid of any waste residue / matter that could spread dangerous diseases to you and the rest of your household, and we'll do it all with a smile on our face and for a really good price. We get a kick out of seeing happy customers, and that's why you'll find out 24/7 phone-line operators are ready and waiting for your call.
We service Kern County, Ventura County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, and more.
We also service Los Angeles
, Santa Clarita
Lancaster, Palmdale, Pomona, Torrence, Pasadena, El Monte, Downey, West Covina,
Norwalk, Burbank, Acton, Hacienda Heights, Agua Dulce, Hasley Canyon, South Whittier,
Alondra Park, La Crescenta-Montrose, Stevenson Ranch, Del Air, Little Rock, Vincent,
Mayflower Village, Quartz Hill, West Carson, San Pasqual, Rose Hills, Westmont,
Willowbrook, Green Valley, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Long Beach wildlife removal